TOO GOOD TO TOSS UNACCEPTED ITEMS
Reminder: Donations will only be accepted on Saturday
All items dropped of must be in clean, in good repair and full working order, including all their parts.
NO! These Items Cannot be Accepted
- Air Conditioners
- Appliances, Large– freezers, refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
- BBQ & Charcoal Grills
- Bed Frames
- Box Springs
- Books of any kind except Children’s and Young Adults
- Building, Construction, Plumbing Materials
- Car Seats
- Chemicals of any kind (fertilizers, pesticides, photo, pool, etc.)
- Copied, Bootleg, Pirated Media
- Cosmetics, Beauty, Hygiene Products
- Cribs, Bassinets
- Drain Oil
- Electronics – Copy & Fax Machines, DVD players, Phones, Tuners
- Exercise Equipment, Large Scale – Elliptical, Leg Press, Nordic Track, Rowing Machine, Treadmill, etc.
- Flammable Products
- Food & Beverages
- Hazardous Waste
- Industrial-Use Items
- Light Bulbs
- Outdoor Playsets
- Safety Equipment –bike helmets, etc.
- Upholstered Furniture
- VHS Tapes
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting
For information on how to dispose of an item not listed here check http://strausnews.com/recyclopedia/
(last updated April 2018). Call ahead to each organization to ensure that they can still accept your item.
We encourage you to find a local social media re-use group like the ones below or start one in your area.